2021/2022 GES Promotion Portal; Information required for successful registration
The Ghana Education Service (GES) will from any moment from now open the promotion portal for qualified staff to apply for various ranks. According to GES, the portal will be opened in August 2021 for persons who failed the February aptitude test to re-apply to enable them to redeem themselves.
However, a new window will be opened in November 2021 for persons who will be due for promotion this year to apply as well. That means the August portal will be meant for only GES staff who could not pass the February 2021 exams.
Meanwhile, all persons who have the intention of going on promotion are advised to take note of the following requirements for registration in case the portal is opened. The information to be provided on the portal have been categorized into 10 parts (I-X)
DETAILS REQUIRED IN REGISTERING ON THE GES PROMOTION PORTAL
- First name
- Previous name
- Date of birth
- Mode acquired
- Religious denomination
- Marital status
- Number of children
- Telephone number
- Present station
- District of present station
- Region of present station
- Date of appointment into GES
- Present grade
- Notion date appointed to present grade
- Substantive date to present grade
- Registration Number
- Staff id
- SSNIT Number
- Do you have master’s degree?
- Master’s degree area of specialization
- Master’s degree date acquired
- Have you had a break in the service?
- Have you ever been dismissed or otherwise removed from any of the public services in Ghana?
- Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offence?
- School and colleges including middle/primary school attended with dates
- Academic qualifications
- Professional qualifications
- Work/career history
- Particulars of in-service training courses
- Any further information you wish to give