GSS PHC officers payment

2021 PHC: GSS begins payment of 70% lumpsum to field officers

The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) has commenced payment of the remaining allowance to individuals who served as field officers during the 2021 Population and Housing Census (PHC) enumeration exercise following several weeks of demands from the service.

According to the GSS contract agreement, field officers were paid 30% of the lump sum at the initial stage of the fieldwork. The remaining 70% was to be paid after every district is cleared.

SEE ALSO:  NEW:Here is what we know on single spine base pay rise[2021]

With the percentage breakdown above, Field supervisors will receive an amount of GHS2520 whereas Enumerators will receive an amount of GHS1760.

However, some districts are yet to be cleared. This means there will be a delay in the payment of such districts. Persons are urged to be patient as the GSS strives to clear affected districts to initiate payment.

SOURCEeducandghana.net
Previous articleEOCO issues alert on loan scams; cautions salaried workers
Next article2021 PHC Payment Schedule: Here is how field officers will be paid the remaining 70%

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here