The Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) has sent messages to all qualified field officers for the 2021 Population and Housing Census (PHC) inviting them to the various centres across the country for training to commence.[CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PHC ENUMERATORS/ SUPERVISORS LIST-ALL DISTRICTS].
However, individuals are still urged to stay calm as the actual training commences tomorrow, Monday, 1st June, 2021.
Meanwhile, invited persons are to report to the various centres today to begin the registration process or forfeit their slot.
2021 PHC ENUMERATORS AND TRAINERS GUIDELINES AT THE TRAINING CENTERS
The service has therefore laid down procedures to be followed by both trainers and Enumerators at the training centers. Check them below:
- Registration is at the class level (Both online and offline)
- There will be three (3) regional trainers to mount desks by class for
I.Regional trainer 1 – Validation of lD/Passport Picture taking
II.Regional Trainer 2-Registration
III.Regional Trainer 3-Distribution of materials.
- Prospective Field Officers first checks their Name, PIN and Class displayed at the entrance of the classrooms/notice board
- For prospective Field Officers who are on the list but do not have PIN, should proceed to the DFS/DIT for confirmation of their selection.
- DFS/DIT should generate a code made up of the seven digit sub district code region, district, and sub-metro (xxyyzzz) codes, followed by center number (1 digit); class number (1 digit); and sequential number (2 digits).
- Prospective Field officer proceeds to the registration desk and joins the queue
for his/her class.
ITEMS TO SUBMITTED TO BE SUBMITTED BY ALL 2021 PHC FIELD OFFICERS/GUIDELINES FOR TRAINERS
- Regional trainer checks the identity of the Prospective Field Officer with his/her
laptop to verify the prospective Field Officer details in the enumerators bureau (online)
a. Indicate which ID was presented
b. Check and confirm Name, G-Money registered phone number, Email address,
- Prospective Field officer signs for training materials (questionnaires, manuals,
note pads, pens) after registration
- Take a passport picture of the enumerator
- Regional trainers should take record of prospective field officers who did not receive any of the training materials
All other persons (walk-ins) not on the list should contact the DCO for further directions