2021 SHS Computerized School Selection Placement System Released-Check Now!
Follow the procedures below to check the 2021 Senior High School-SHS placement.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) in February released the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE). As a result, the Computerized School Selection Placement System (CSSPS) has commenced the placement process of qualified students who sat for the 2021 BECE.
Graduates who meet the requirements set by the CSSPS Secretariate will be placed in any of the choices of senior high schools that were selected during the school selection process.
According to the CSSPS policies, there are instances where students are automatically placed where others are not matched with any of their choices.
Students who are unplaced, in other words, who did not get any of their choices of SHS, are given the opportunity to do a self-placement to get themselves into schools with vacancies. Such candidates are urged to proceed to the self-placement module on the same portal if the student has not been placed and select a school by providing the information that will be required.
How to Access the CSSPS Placement Portal
To access the CSSPS portal, students must buy a placement checker at a cost of GHS6.00. To buy the checker, one must dial *899*77# on any network and follow the instructions.
How to check CSSPS Placement
- After obtaining the placement voucher, login to https://cssps.gov.gh/.
- Enter the ten-digit index number and add 21 as the year of completion. E.g. 012345678921
- Enter the pin code details (Serial number and PIN)
- Click on submit and wait for the placement to show up.
- Print out the form if you have been placed and send it to the school to begin the admission process.
How to do CSSPS Self-Placement
- On the CSSPS portal, select the self-placement module.
- Students should indicate the region, programme, and school they wish to be placed.
- Click on the submit button.
- Print placement form
- Send placement form to school to commence admission process.
Terms and Conditions on the CSSPS Self-Placement Module
Candidates are urged to note that schools selected using the self-placement module cannot be changed.
However, candidates with genuine challenges can contact the Ghana Education Service (GES) service via their various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp (0267372258).
The above are the Procedures involved in checking the 2021 Senior High School -SHS Computerized School Selection Placement System.