2022/2023 List of Qualified Applicants for GES Study Leave with Pay-Check Name
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has released a list of qualified applicants for the 2022/2023 academic year for study leave with pay.
Check out the GES Study Leave with Pay Approved Courses
The shortlisted applicants are those who met the study leave requirements as indicated by the management of the GES.
- The study leave with pay requirements as stated by the GES which qualifies one to qualify includes; After graduating from college for teachers, the applicant must service for three (3) years.
- GES employees who spent two years working in a deprive area or school are qualified.
- The qualified applicant must enroll in a program that has been approved, as determined by the Ghana Education Service’s Director General.
- GES Staff who are seeking their second or third degree are not eligible for paid study, although they may enroll in sandwich or distant learning courses.
- Study leave with pay is not available to GES employees over the age of 55.
GES staff who meet the above conditions may find their names in the list uploaded. However, it is important for shortlisted applicants to note that they are required to submit the documents below for onward processing.
GES Study Leave with Pay: Documents to be submitted by Shortlisted Applicants
- Original Admission letter with photocopies
- Other relevant supporting documents will be submitted to the regional human resource unit of the regional education office.
Shortlisted Applicants for GES Study Leave with Pay 2022/2023
MORE SHORTLISTED NAMES OF GES STUDY LEAVE WITH PAY APPLICANTS TO BE UPLOADED SOON…..