2022/2023 UCC 5 semester Sandwich Application Portal Opened-Apply Now
The management of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has opened the 5-semester sandwich application portal for the 2022/2023 academic year.
This course is specially designed for in-service teachers who want to teach at second-cycle schools in the country. Application is therefore invited from qualified persons for admission into sandwich undergraduate (bachelors) diploma and certificate programmes of the University of Cape Coast for the 2022/2023 session.
Interested persons can purchase the application forms from the following sales points.
UCC 5 Semester Application Forms Sales Centres-2022/2023
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
- I-J Consult, Millennium City, Kasoa (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road) (Mode of payment-CASH)
- Ghana Post Company Limited (Regional and District Capitals) – (Mode of payment – CASH)
- All Network Branches of GCB Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of ADB Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of GT Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of ARB Apex Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Republic Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Consolidated Bank Nationwide Bank
- All Network Branches of Zenith Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Prudential Bank Nationwide
Cost of UCC 5 Semester Application Form for 2022/2023
The cost of the application form is GH¢220.00. However, the deadline for the sale of e-vouchers and submission of completed application forms is June 10, 2022.
How to Apply Online
Applicants should visit http://apply.ucc.edu.gh/ for further instructions. Applicants should select CLICK TO APPLY FOR PROGRAMME and select UNDERGRADUATE ENTRY under VERIFY VOUCHER to proceed.
Applicants are advised to read about the types of courses they choose to pursue during the application process since it can’t be undone after selecting the wrong course.
Applicants are urged to read more about the application procedures and the course HERE before starting the application process.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
June 10, 2022