UCC College of Distance Education 2022 Scholarship-Apply Now
The management of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has opened the scholarship window for brilliant /promising but needy students who have subscribed to the College of Distance Education (CoDE) for the 2022/2023 academic year.
It is very important to note that this type of scholarship is only meant for University of Cape Coast College of Distance Education students only.
The institute has laid down principles where Applicants must meet in order to qualify for the scholarship; to check whether one is qualified or not, the following requirements must be met;
Eligibility for UCC College of Distance Education (CoDE) Scholarship Application 2022
To qualify for the scholarship, the applicant must be;
- A Ghanaian by birth
- Be enrolled as a student of UCC
- have at least completed an academic year of studies. Meanwhile the current first years can apply.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision making.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 and above.
UCC Distance Scholarship Application Requirements
- Minimum CGPA Requirement is 2.5 (not applicable to medical/pharmacy students who are in level 200 and above as the grading system is different)
- Applicant must have an institutional email
- Undergraduate applicants must complete the first academic year
- Scanned copy of one of the following identification cards. (NHIS Card or National Identification Card or Voters ID and Passport)
- Scanned copy of death certificate in case of death of parent. Only shortlisted applicants would be invited for an interview
UCC Distance Students Scholarship 2022- How to Apply
Meanwhile, students who are yet to be issued with an institutional email address are urged to contact the Management Information System (MIS) on 0345802062 or 0545801203. Complete the application form and upload the necessary supporting documents.