Documents needed for GES upgrading to Principal Superintendent (PS)-2021 /2022
Documents that prove that a staff of the Ghana Education Service (GES) qualify for upgrading from lower ranks to the principal superintendent (PS) are presented to the employer for scrutiny.
There are thirteen (13) basic documents that need to be presented by staff in the GES with respect to being upgraded from a Lower rank (Senior Superintendent II and Senior Superintendent I) to the Senior Rank (Senior Superintendent).
These documents serve as an upgrading entryway for both teaching and non-teaching staff of the GES.
All the GES upgrading documents listed below are very essential hence any staff of the GES who wishes to go for upgrading to the Principals Superintendent rank must take note of them.
Documents Needed for GES Upgrading of Principal Superintendent-2021 /2022
- Personal Application letter
- First Appointment letter
- Admission letter
- Current payslip
- Certified true copy of certificate
- Biometric registration form
- Personal record form
- First cover of graduation broucher
- Name page on graduation broucher
- Permission letters
- WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate
- Transcript from the university
- University cleareance chit *Some districts and municipals may demand for it.
Applicants are to note that three (3) copies must be submitted to the IPPD Coordinator at the district or municipal education office.
The documents after being sent to the district and municipal education offices are vetted with corrections made by the district officers. The approved documents are then forwarded to the regional level.
At the regional level, the regional director then gives approval after the go ahead is given by the Director General of GES.
The Ghana Education Service then issue an upgrading letter which will be presented to the IPPD coordinantor. Based on the letter, the coordiantor is able to cause an adjustment in salary of the ugraded teacher.
Teachers and all GES staff with the intention of going Upgrading should note that it takes a little longer before the processes are completed especially getting the approval from the regional level.
- GES Letter Samples Made Available
- Requirements for collection of Study Leave with Pay Letters
- GES Study Leave Approved Courses
- GES Posting and Recruitment Mandatory Documents
- Ranks in GES and thier attached salaries
- Salary of a Degree teacher in Ghana-New
- Salary of Degree Nurse in Ghana
- Salary of a newly trained teacher in Ghana-Latest
- GES non-teaching staff Recruitemnt Portal-Apply Here
- NTC Teacher Portal Ghana-Activate Your Account Here
- NTC Test Practice Portal For GTLE Candidates–Practice Now