Earn $100 dollars monthly from Google AdSense in Ghana-Start a blog Now
Getting a blog in Ghana is one of the ways to start or get a side job that pays monthly.
To earn $100 monthly from Google AdSense in Ghana, there is a need to start a blog. By the end of this article, it will be realized that earning about GHS600 ($100 equivalent) every month blogging is very easy.
Aside Google AdSense, there are other advertising networks such as Mgid, adstera, adcash,etc. which also pays pretty well.
Our concentration will be mainly based on the most popular Google AdSense advertising network
To start a blog in Ghana, there are several factors one needs to consider before venturing into it. It is discussed in the article below.
WHAT IS A BLOG?
A blog is a shared online journal where information is posted to update readers and visitors. This can be a personal experience, news, hobbies, entertainment, etc. Information shared is updated on a daily basis.
Examples of some blogs in Ghana include; Ghanaweb, Educandghana, Myjoyonline, skynewsgh.com Citifmonline, and many others.
How to start a blog in Ghana-3 Steps
- Get a fantastic domain name-utilizing Namecheap, you can get a domain name or a blog name (like www.educandghana.net) for as little as $8 per year. Ultrahostghana is a very reliable local host where you can purchase a domain for as low as GHS70 for a year.
- Get dependable hosting-the server that will allow your website to go online. Bluehost is available for as little as $2.75 per month. Ultrahostghana is very reliable too.
- Use a free beginner-friendly blogging platform such as WordPress (the most popular blogging platform).
It would be rather simple to begin your blog after you have everything put together.
One of the best ways to make money online is to start a blog. Finding the correct niche to target is all that is required. To assist you, we’ve compiled a hand-picked list of the top five blog niches for 2021.
Niche is one of the most important factors one must consider in the blogging industry. Niche in blogging refers to the particular area of content interest one specializes in.
Best Selling Niches for Blogs in Ghana
How to earn $100 monthly on your blog in Ghana
Now that you have finished setting up the blog, the next thing to target is earning from it. $100 can be earned monthly from your blog in Ghana if the necessary rules listed in this article are adhered to.
To start earning, you must provide content on your blog. Note that the content to be provided MUST be unique and not copied. Follow the steps to get approval from Google AdSense and start earning from your blog. Make sure the blog is adhering to the Google AdSense policies.
Factors to consider before applying for Google AdSense
- Make sure your blog is well designed and complete
- The blog must be user friendly
- Do away with thin content/scrapped content
- Avoid plagiarism
Details needed for the AdSense application
- Email address (Google mail)
- Name (officially documented name)
- Mobile phone number (for verification of account purposes)
- Address (working post office address)
- URL of blog/website
The following details will be demanded later after the blog has been approved to display ads.
- Personal bank account number and SWIFT Code (Contact your Bank)
How to Apply for Google AdSense
- Log on to https://www.google.com/adsense/start.
- Click the “Get started” button.
- Go to your Google Account and sign in.
- Select “If want AdSense to provide you with personalized advice and performance recommendations.”
- Choose a payment nation, country, or area.
- Read the AdSense Terms and Conditions and accept them.
- Select “Begin utilizing AdSense” from the drop-down menu.
How to become a successful blogger in Ghana
- Consistency and Focus
- Medium of Promotion
To start a blog in Ghana, one must have a passion for it. Without a staunch passion for the job, one will end up being unsuccessful. It is therefore advisable for an individual to examine his or her passion for blogging before wasting resources to venture into it.
For a person to become a successful blogger in Ghana, he/she must avoid the naysayers and concentrate on the journey. One must be consistent with what he/she publishes or posts on a daily basis. This helps to get the visitors engaged all the time.
One must also have to focus on the journey ahead. Negative comments which seek to demoralize or kill the spirit must be ignored.
Publishing dozens of articles on your blog without promoting them is a total waste of time. Content can be promoted by Google when you pay attention to search engine optimization works which help content rank on Google and other search engines.
Contents can also be promoted using various social media tools such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter, etc.
With the tips given in this article, one can earn $100 dollars monthly from Google AdSense in Ghana, hence the need to start a blog.