The Ghana Education Service (GES) has opened the 2022/2023 posting portal for teachers who returned from study leave with pay to apply for posting by filling out forms.
The posting form has been uploaded online for qualified teachers to apply.
Applicants are urged to provide the required and accurate information as requested.
Information Required for Filling of GES Study Leave with pay Posting Forms
- Staff ID
- Registered Number
- University Attended
- First Name
- Last Name
- Previous Names
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Phone Number
- Residential Address in Full
- University Index No.
- Date of Completion (University)
- University Programme
- Major Subject Offered
- Optional Subject Offered
- SSNIT No.
- health Status
- 1st Region Choice
- 2nd Region Choice
- 3rd Region Choice
How to Fill GES Study Leave with Pay Postings Forms
- Log on to the GES Official Portal by Clicking HERE
- Select apply for postings as staff returning from study leave with pay.
- Select applicant type and enter staff ID and submit
- Provide the information listed above
- Save and continue to the next page
- Click on the submit button after providing the required information in the next window.
The deadline for filling out the online posting forms is September 21, 2022. All staff returning from study leave with pay are required to fill out the form.