How to Access Your Payslip Using Your smartphone
As a Twenty-First century teacher, there is a need to align yourself with technological advancements. Most teachers still visit the internet café to print out their payslips at the end of every month. This does not only cost you some money and time but also puts your salary at risk since your staff ID and password have been exposed. You might know whom you are dealing with either. Follow these procedures to access your payslip by using your smartphone.
- Before commencement, ensure you have these apps (chrome and pdf viewer) installed on your phone.
- Open your chrome and type in type this address(www.gogpayslip.com) into the search bar and click on search.
- On the sign-in section, Enter Employee Number (staff ID), your Password and Type in the captcha code, and click on Sign In.
- Normally, a question window by the Epayslip team will pop up, you can choose to answer these questions or ignore them by clicking on the REMIND ME LATER button on the top right-hand corner of the window.
- Click on ‘my payslip’ to generate your payslip.
- Click on the SAVE (green/white/red button) on the Left-hand side beneath the Month to download.
- Launch your pdf viewer and choose the downloaded payslip file to view