Teachers who want to change their phone numbers due to inexistence of the number that was used to register for the payslip can follow the procedures below to change their it. However, if any teacher or Government of Ghana Employee wishes to change his/her phone number for any reason can also follow the steps to do so.
- Log on to www.gogpayslip.com
- Enter your Employee Number (Staff ID), Password, and Type in the code that will be shown above in the same window.
- Click on ‘SIGN IN’
- Click or select ‘CHANGE PHONE NUMBER’ [NOTE THAT IT CAN BE CHANGED ONCE EVERY YEAR]
Enter the NEW PHONE NUMBER and Re-enter the NEW PHONE NUMBER to confirm the number. CLICK ON NEXT
- A 4-digit verification code will be sent to the new number
- Enter the code in the verification box and click VERIFY CODE
- The phone number has successfully been changed.
NOTE: Henceforth, all messages from the CAGD will be received via the new number including all nuisance messages from loan and finance companies.