How to obtain your Teachers’ Registered Number via the NTC portal-Simplified Procedures
Teachers’ registered number is one of the unique digits that helps an individual to be fully recognized as a full-time worker with the Ghana Education Service (GES). Unlike university graduates who will have to apply, graduates from the various colleges of education are automatically given right after they graduate. This normally comes with the release of their certificates. In this post, we will take a step-by-step look at how to apply for teachers’ registered numbers online via the National Teaching Council (NTC) portal.
Individuals who wish to apply for the said number MUST possess the under listed documents:
- Current payslip
- Application letter for registered number
- Cover letter
- Your highest education certificates
- WASSCE certificate
- Passport picture
National Teaching Council (NTC) however charges an amount of GH₵20 hence you need to make it available in your mobile wallet account (MTN or VODAFONE). Follow the steps underneath to register and make payment.
PROCEDURES TO REGISTER FOR THE TEACHERS’ REGISTERED NUMBER ON THE NTC PORTAL
- Log on to the official website of the National Teaching council by clicking HERE
- Provide all the necessary details being demanded and agree to terms and conditions
- Click on ‘SIGN UP NOW’
- Look for this inscription (Do you have a registered number? Teachers without registered numbers) and select “CLICK HERE”
- Enter your Mobile Money Number, select network (MTN or VODA), and finally select a service (Registered Number)
- Click on PAY
- Wait for a prompt message to approve the transaction.
- Login with the same details you used during the registration
- Fill the NTC registered form and upload the documents mentioned above(documents must be scanned). NOTE: Individuals can download Camscanner from the google play store to enable them to scan their documents at their own convenience.
- Click on the SUBMIT button to complete the process
Applicants are however urged to note that, NTC will send the registered number via the email you used during the registration or will alert you to log in to your portal to access it after reviewing your application