Interested persons who wish to apply for admission into any of the forty-six public colleges of education can purchase their forms by using the Mobile Money option. Payment can be made by using Tigo Cash, Vodafone Cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money.
STEPS TO PURCHASE COLLEGE FORMS USING MoMo
- Dial *924*8#
- Select Option 2 (Mobile Money)
- Select option 1 (MTN Mo. Money)
- Select1 (ok)
- Enter Quantity (Number of forms you want to buy)
- Enter 1 (Go)
- enter 1 (Buy)
- complete a debit approval from your network to approve form purchase, ALTERNATIVELY, if you do not receive a prompt approval notification, kindly follow the steps below
- Dial *170#
- Select option 6 (My Wallet)
- Select option 3 (My Approvals)
- Enter your MoMo PIN to view pending transactions
- Select form purchased transaction and approve. NOTE: The amount attached to the transaction will be GH230.00 plus a unit charge of GH3.00, thus if you are buying only one unit.
However, individuals can also purchase the forms at any Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited across the country at a cost of One Hundred and Fifteen Cedis, Fifty Pesewas (GHC230)
STEPS TO APPLY
- Upon payment, applicants will be given a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and admission Application Serial Number.
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: admission.coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill out the online application form.
- Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slip(s) (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the applicant’s first College of choice.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
NB: Applicants should note that each of the forty-six (46) public Colleges of Education is affiliated with the under-listed public Universities and certificates would be awarded to students who successfully complete their course of study by the affiliate University.