HTI Nurses Portal Login—MoH Admissions
The management of the various Health Training Institutions (HTI) in collaboration with the Ministry of Health (MoH) has one common portal where students and interested applicants can apply to any health training institution in the country.
Aside from the above, the HTI portal enables candidates to check their admission status.
How to Check Admission Status on HTI/MoH Nurses Portal
- Log on to https://apply.healthtraining.gov.gh/application
- Enter Serial number and PIN
- Click on “login”
- Navigate to the notification and check the message sent to confirm the status.
HTI/MoH Application Portal Procedures
- Buy a GHS 200 voucher from GCB or ADB.
- Visit ‘healthtraining.gov.gh’
- Click on apply
- Enter the serial number and pin found on the voucher
- Fill the form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
- Regularly check your application status with pin and serial.
HTI/MoH Admission Portal
- Attend the interview and confirm your invitation
- Check the outcome of the interview and print the offer letter.
- Confirm Admission Fee
- Pay at the specified bank.
- Report to school
How to Access Admission Letter on HTI/MoH
- Students who meet the requirements will receive admission letters.
- payment of admissions fees to confirm acceptance
- View your financial situation and academic progress using this portal (students)
HTI/MOH Portal interview
Interview days will be sent to qualifying students via the HTI/MOH portal. However, interview results will be published on the portal.
Applicants can contact the management of the HTI on any of the following; +233 54 647 1389; +233 54 647 1364; +233 54 647 1374. Also, they can be contacted via mail; email@example.com or Post Office Box M44, Ministries, Accra.