The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the general public that the online admissions portal will officially open from Wednesday 14th April 2021 to Friday 30th July 2021. This information however supersedes the initial communique.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training institutions in Ghana.
- Purchase applications codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Branch at a cost of Two hundred Ghana Cedis (GHs200.00).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August, 2021 if not used.
ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
- Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondences. (Please NOTE: do not use the email address of relations)
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and serial number to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the Pin and serial number to track the status of the admission process.
- To purchase MOH Training Institutions E-Voucher through mobile money, dial *887*18# and follow the prompt.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.