The National Teaching Council has officially outlined the necessary steps that individuals who have already registered on the teacher portal will follow to recover their lost or forgotten passwords and email addresses.
Every teacher or GES staff is obliged to login into his/her portal to provide additional information as demanded by the council.
The council intermittently updates the portal so individuals have to log in regularly to check for updates till they receive their licenses.
However, individuals who misplace either their email or password should follow the steps below to recover them;
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR TPG ACCOUNT
I have forgotten my password on Teacher Portal Ghana, but have access to my email. How can I login to my account
- Go to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/send-password-reset-link/teacher in a web browser
- Enter your email address
- Click “Send reset link”
- Check your email for a message from NTC TPG
- Click on it and follow the instructions to reset your password
I have forgotten my email and password for Teacher Portal Ghana. How can I login to my account?
If you have forgotten both your password and email, you can use your telephone number to recover your account.
- Go to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/send-one-time-password/teacher in a web browser
- Enter your telephone number
- Click “Send OTP”
- An OTP will be sent to you within 15 minutes
- After receiving your OTP go back to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/send-one-time-password/teacher and enter your telephone number again
- A field will be made available to you to enter the OTP code
- Enter the OTP code sent to your telephone and submit
- Once your account is opened, click “Reset password”.
- Click “Change email” to change the email of the current account to a new one so you can use that to login
- Click “Update account password” to update the password of the account.
- On your next login, use your new email and password to login