The National Teaching Council (NTC), in collaboration with the Ministry of Education (MoE) has launched a test Practice Portal where registered candidates for the licensure exams can login to practice.
This move was necessitated to curb mass failure among students. The test practice portal will therefore help students to solve sample licensure exams before the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examinations (GTLE).
Requirements Needed to Login to the NTC Test Practice Portal
- The test practice portal login site link (will provided below)
Steps to login to the NTC Test Portal
- Log on to the official website HERE. (Candidates can, however, use the link that will be sent to them via SMS or mail).
- Enter your email as username.
- The username is in the format of the exam ID (GTLE/…/…/@ntc.gov.gh)
- Use the password sent to you via SMS as your unique password.
- Finally, login to access the areas provided on your dashboard.
Meanwhile, candidates can access or download NTC Licensure Exams for free by clicking HERE.
Candidates are are also to note that as part of the requirements necessary for getting recruited by the the Ghana Education Service (GES), it is mandatory to pass the Licensure Exams which is conducted by the National Teaching Council.
NUMBER OF CHANCES ONE HAS TO REDEEM HIMSELF OR HERSELF
The National Teaching Council has indicated that each applicant has no limited number of chances to redeem him/herself. Therefore, there are no limitations. It is however advisable that candidates write and pass once to enable the person to apply for the GES recruitment at the appropriate time.
It is also deemed important to note that only candidates who have registered for the licensure exams have access to login to the NTC practice portal. Candidates will be given unrestricted access to the portal once they subscribe to write the exam. Individuals who have registered but have not yet been given their login details should try their hands on these NTC past questions by downloading them for free.