Nurses Training Institutions have begun the admissions processes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The various nurses training colleges have begun sending messages to qualified persons. Information gathered indicates that all those who applied should keep their contacts used during online application up and running to enable them to receive the said messages which include the date for the interview.
Also, prospective applicants are to note that with the eVoucher Serial Number and PIN, one can log in to the Health Training Institution portal to check his/her status.
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT DURING THE INTERVIEW
- Original WASSCE certificate/s
- Original Birth Certificate
- Two passport-sized photograph
- Testimonial from your immediate SHS
- Online print out of the application form
- With an interview fee of GH
STEPS TO CHECK YOUR 2021 NURSES TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSIONS STATUS
- Log on to the official Health Training Institution website HERE
- Enter your PIN and Serial Number and click on Submit
- On your portal, Select notification to read every single message being sent to you by the college.
- Students who do not get an interview notification on their portal are urged to keep checking their status on the portal for any update.