The management of the various nursing training and midwifery training institutions in Ghana wishes to inform the general public that it has commenced interviews for qualified applicants for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Applicants are to note that the interview for admission has been scheduled, with their respective dates and panels for the interview.
Candidates are invited by the various colleges to which they applied to attend a selection interview for onward admission into the college for the 2022-2023 academic year at the various school premises.
Nurses Training College Online Interview Exams
Candidates are required to note that an online base examination will be conducted, which includes; English Language, Mathematics (CORE), and Integrated Science followed by an oral interview in which you will be assessed on the following; Appearance, Self-Expression, Aptitude for Professional Training, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Readability.
How to Buy Nursing Training College Application Form With MoMo
requirements for nursing training interviews
- WASSCE / SSSCE Certificate.
- Biometric Birth Certificate and any national ID card.
- Pen & calculator for Examination.
- Non-refundable Interview fee of GH¢ 150.00 only.
Measures to be Ensured by Interviewees
- Wear face mask at all times.
- Wash hands regularly.
- Apply hand sanitizer and observed the required social distancing protocol.
Candidates should be aware that accommodations will be given on campus for those coming from a distance to the interview. However, applicants are asked to arrive on campus the day before the interview day.
How to check nursing training college interview dates
- Log on to https://apply.healthtraining.gov.gh/
- Enter the Serial (Username/Email) and PIN (Password) of the application voucher
- login and swipe to the notifications area
- Scroll to read the interview messages sent.
Alternatively, applicants are urged to constantly monitor their SMS inbox for messages from the institution. Individuals who do not qualify may not receive any notification.