Registration and Accessing Epayslip on CAGD Portal-Steps
Registration and accessing Epaylsip on the Controller and Accountant General’s Department (CAGD) portal should be one of the easiest things every worker paid by the CAGD should be able to do. With the aid of your smartphone, you also need to get these apps (chrome and pdf viewer) installed on your phone.
Before you can access your payslip, you need to register first. In the registration process, a code must be generated on the Electronic Salary Payment Voucher Return System (ESPV) by your validator. Registration of the personal payslip of your employees on the payslip platform requires a code from the ESPV SYSTEM.
- Log on to www.gogspv.com
- Select “REGISTER For E-PAYSLIP”
- Provide the following information; Employee number, confirm employee number, create your password, confirm password, Registration code, enter email (if any) and mobile number, and enter the captcha code.
- Click on REGISTER to proceed.
- Activate your payslip by entering the CODE that will be sent to the mobile number you provided (It is normally in alphabetic form).
Accessing Your Payslip
- Open your Chrome and type this address (www.gogpayslip.com) into the search bar and click on search.
- On the sign-in section, enter your employee number (staff ID), your password, and type in the Recaptcha code, then click on Sign In.
- Normally, a question window from the Epayslip team will pop up. You can choose to answer these questions or ignore them by clicking on the REMIND ME LATER button on the top right-hand corner of the window.
- Click on ‘my payslip’ to generate your payslip.
- Click on the SAVE (green/white/red button) on the left-hand side beneath the month to download.
- Launch your pdf viewer and choose the downloaded payslip file to view.
The Registration procedures and steps to enable one in Accessing his or her Epayslip on CAGD Portal.