SEPT. GES PROMOTION: Applicants are expected to urgently do this before the portal closes today.
The Ghana Education Service (GES) in August opened the promotion portal for staff who were due for promotion to the various ranks. The ranks include the Principal Superintendent (PS), Assistant Director II (ADII), Assistant Director I (ADI), and Deputy Director (DD).
However, this also served as an opportunity for teachers who failed the February aptitude test to re-apply.
A press statement released by the GES to back the talked about subject indicated that the deadline for the GES promotion portal is 23rd September 2021 which is today.
Our checks have revealed that many GES staff in one way or the other omitted certain information during the application process. Due to this circumstance, the application will not be submitted. We, therefore, urge all applicants to log in to the promotion portal with the code that was sent due during or after the application process to confirm if their application was successful. Kindly follow the steps below to log in to confirm the submission of your GES promotion application.
APPLICANTS SHOULD FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO CONFIRM THE SUBMISSION OF THEIR GES PROMOTION APPLICATION ON THE PORTAL
- Log in to the GES promotion portal by clicking HERE.
- Select access an existing application.
- Enter your Application Code.
- Click on view submitted forms/continue filling forms.
- Ensure your forms have been submitted to avoid disappointment when GES releases a list of qualified applicants. Meanwhile, persons who are yet to apply are urged to CLICK HERE to start with the application process.