USING THE PC
- Log onto the official teacher portal by CLICKING HERE
- Click “Register now” to create an account or log onto an existing account.
- Select “Teacher” as an account type.
- Fill in your details and submit.
- Click on the addition sign (+) at the corner of your current tab or (ctrl + T) to open your email account in the new tab.
- Confirmed your email using the link sent from NTC TPG to your inbox. If you have not received any email, check your spam folder and report as “NOT SPAM” and check again.
- Scan and upload your first professional certificate and first appointment letter.
Therefore, teachers are encouraged to partake in the exercise to secure their permanent teaching license number.
USING YOUR SMARTPHONE
- Click HERE
- At Account type, select Teacher
- Fill your particulars
NB:ensure that your EMAIL and TELEPHONE are correct*
- Tab Register
- Check your email and open NTC TPG
- Tab on Complete Registration button
- Select Teacher Type, enter your SSNIT number
Select YES if you have STAFF ID and tab on Verify Staff ID
Before you start, scan as JPG, PNG (size: 256KB):
Passport size photo
First Appointment letter
All Transfer letters
All Certificates (academic and professional)
- An ACTIVE email address.
- SSNIT number
- Staff ID (if GES employed)
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES-TEACHER PORTAL GHANA
- Go to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/login
(On Android use Chrome)
- Click “Register Now” to create an account or log in to an existing account.
- Select “Teacher” as account type.
- Fill in details and submit.
- Open your email account in another browser tab.
- Check your email for a confirmation link from NTC TPG.
- Follow the instructions on the site to complete your registration.