Teaching jobs in the USA for international teachers-Apply Now
The shortage of teachers in the United States of America (USA) has led to the opening of teaching vacancies in almost all districts in all the states.
It will interest you to note that some states are filling in gaps with international teachers, i.e., teachers from some parts of Asia, Ghana, and many other countries.
The Washington Post, in a recent publication, revealed that some districts in Florida are in search of international teachers from all over the world to fill vacant gaps in their various elementary and high schools.
Here is Why there is a Shortage of Teachers in the USA
This has created an opportunity for professional teachers from all around the world to apply to teach in the United States of America specifically in some districts.
In this article, we will outline the requirements and procedures to enable interested parties to apply without any restrictions;
Requirements to Apply For Teaching Job in the United States of America-USA
- High level of English proficiency
- University degree or teacher training equivalent to a US Bachelor’s degree (typically a 4-year program at a university)
- Currently teaching in a school
- Two years of teaching experience.
- Driver’s license and at least one year of experience driving a car (not a motorcycle)
- COVID-19 vaccine.
Note that, for elementary positions, experience has to be full-time teaching of core elementary subjects (language arts, math, science, and social studies), after you graduated from university, with students between the ages of 5/10 in public or private elementary schools.
Also, for English/Spanish social studies, math, and science, the experience should be with students ages 10–18 years old. Please note that there is no age limit for applying.
How to Apply for USA Teaching Job as an International Teacher
- Fulfill the requirements above.
- Use the “APPLY Button“
- Provide the details required.
- Submit the application for Review
- Wait for feedback.