When will the 2021 /2022 Tumu College of Education Admission list be released?
Tumu College of Education (TUCE) admission list of qualified applicants for the 2021 /2022 academic year has been released by the management.
How can I check my Name on the Admission list?
The admission list of Tumu College of Education for the 2021 /2022 academic year can be checked online or offline. This article will guide applicants on how to check their admission status both online and offline.
All Tumu College of Education applicants can check their admission status online via the Ghana Tertiary Admissions Portal or WhatsApp. Let’s first look at how one can access the admission list using the Ghana tertiary Institutions admissions portal
How to check Tumu College of Education Admission List Online
- Applicants should visit: https://admissionsghana.com/
- Choose category of institution (College of Education).
- Select academic year (2021)
- Select college (Tumu College of Education)
- Tap on the check button to view the list
Alternatively, applicants can access their admission status via tertiary institutions’ WhatsApp bot. This is the simplest method for an applicant to check their admission statuses.
Details required for applicants to check their 2021 /2022 admission status at Tumu College of Education include; Application Reference Number and PIN. Follow the steps below to check.
How to Access Tumu College of Education Admission List via Whatsapp
- Click on the Tertiary Institutions WhatsApp bot link:
- Send a ‘Hi’ to the bot
- Afterward, enter your application reference number and press send
- Enter your PIN code and press send
Applicants are encouraged to download and print the admission letter after accessing it. These are the procedures involved in downloading the admission letter.
How to Download Admission Letter and Print
- Applicants should follow this link: https://admission.ebitsapps.com/login
- Enter your Application Reference Number and PIN
- Click on sign in to download the admission letter.
Admission letters contain the instructions regarding the payment of admission fees, exams fees, and many other activities that will occur when one reports to the college campus.