The University of Cape Coast has once again opened the registration portal to enable students to register for their second-semester courses. Students are therefore urged to log on to the university’s students’ portal with their given registration number and a password.
Candidates are to note that this new directive will enable all admitted students to register for their various courses mounted for the second semester. However, students would be able to register in 2 working days after payment of the required fees.
Students who face a challenge in registering for their courses can try again within some short time or contact or consult their department registration officer if a particular course does not appear in the list of courses. Students are alos urged to note that the deadline for registration of second-semester courses is 30th July 2021.
KINDLY NOTE THAT REGISTRATION NUMBER IS NOT THE SAME AS THE REFRENCE OR ADMISSION NUMBER.
Follow the underneath procedures to get it done;
- Log on to portal.ucc.edu.gh
- Enter your registration number and password
- Click on login
Follow these steps to register your Courses after successfully logging in
- To Start Registration, click REGISTRATION
- Scroll down till you reach the bottom of the page. You will see ‘CLICK HERE TO START REGISTRATION. Click that.
- (The hyperlink loads a new page)
- Select Major and click Submit (The core Subjects automatically appear.)
- A list of courses that are displayed in BLUE appears: All courses that are displayed in BLUE are compulsory and have been registered automatically for you.
- Click Register Compulsory Subjects and Continue