UCC 3 SEM Graduation: Students urgently asked to Confirm Diploma Details-Procedures
The University of Cape Coast (UCC) management has stated that in order for the first and second cohorts of students enrolled in the three-semester sandwich program to graduate in August 2022, they must confirm the details on their diploma certificates.
As a result, students have been urged to confirm their diploma information as soon as possible in order to proceed with processing their graduation in August 2022.
According to the information made available on the UCC student portal of the 3-Semester Programme and sighted by Educandghana.net, students will only be awarded their degree certificates or graduate after confirming their diploma certificate details.
How to Confirm Your Diploma Ceritficate Results On UCC Student Portal
- Log into your student portal using this link (https://portal.ucc.edu.gh/reset/login.php).
- Enter your index number and password.
- Click on “diploma confirmation” on your left-hand side menu of your portal.
- Enter your college (diploma) index number and choose your diploma affiliate (the institution from which you had the diploma). For UCC diploma holders, choose “UCC.”
- Diploma holders from other institutions should choose “Non-UCC.”
- The next step is to click “submit.”
- After submitting your index number and affiliate, your diploma details will pop up.
- Read through them and then click Verify Your College Details to confirm your details are correct.