The University of Education, Winneba has opened its admission portal for the 2021/2022 academic year. Applications are therefore invited from qualified applicants for admission into the university. However, interested persons will have to buy an E-voucher from any of the sales centres below in order to start the online application process. Prospective WASSCE candidates who have their exam results at the time of application and people who might be writing WASSCE in MAY/JUNE, 2021 (Awaiting) are eligible to apply. The available admissions currently cover Direct/mature/Post-Diploma candidates willing to offer Full-time/Sandwich Undergraduate programmes.
- Visit the official application portal by CLICKING HERE
- Click on Admission and select apply online
- Sign in with your Serial Number and PIN on the voucher.
- Choose an appropriate application form and complete it (or edit it if you already have an application and want to edit it).
- Complete the bio or supporting data section and proceed to the result and program selection section.
- Before you submit the application ensure that the information provided, especially names, postal address, choice of program, etc are correct because after submitting the application no corrections can be made.
- Print a copy of your completed application form for reference purposes
NB: Remember to print a copy.
Obtain UEW admission Voucher from any of the under listed Banks:
Development Bank (ADB)
MTN Mobile Money
How to buy UEW admission form through Mobile Money
1. Dial *887*18# (on all Networks)
2. Enter UEW
3. Select preferred Form Type
4. Authorise Payment
5. SMS of Voucher is sent to payer after Successful payment
Digital Passport Photo Requirements
- Picture Dimension must be 450 x 450 pixels
- The file format for the passport picture must be a jpg
- All supporting documentation must be a pdf
- Full face, front view, and opened eyes.
- Make sure the photo presents a full head from the top of hair to shoulders.
- Take a photo in plain white or off-white background.
- Avoid shadows on the face or background.
A word of Caution from UEW
All candidates must note that the University of Education Winneba (UEW) admission procedures are transparent. Hence, does not require the services of any third party (such as any suspicious or fraudulent call or message purportedly from, for, or on behalf of UEW). Applicants should therefore look out against any of such persons who may approach them on the grounds of assisting them to gain admission for a fee.