Urgent Job Vacancies in Ghana (1k-3k a month)—Apply Now
Here is the list of urgent jobs in Ghana that pays not less than one thousand (1k) and not higher than three thousand (3k) every month.
We have made available some companies in Ghana that recruits individuals to fill urgent vacancies available.
In this article, we will list the job description, role and responsibilities, qualifications and experience required, salary, and application procedures.
Appen Part-time Remote Jobs
About the job
This is an opportunity that enables individuals to invite as many friends as they want to experience the potential to make additional money while staying at home since we are still actively hiring and searching for more people to apply for our fantastic prospects.
- Search Engine Evaluation (Help us improve search results)
- Social Media Evaluation (Help improve social media around the globe)
- Short Surveys
- Data Collection Projects (e.g., voice recording, image collection, etc.)
- Linguistic Specialties (Text to Speech, Computational, Phonetics, Pronunciation, Annotation, etc.)
- Linguistics For our language initiatives, a degree may be necessary, but not for other projects.
- No college degree or professional experience is necessary.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- You can apply/work while you are working full time or studying!
- Apply many projects as many as you can!
The salary ranges from GHS 1,000 to GHS 3,000 per month depending on your work output.
How to apply-Procedures to Apply
Interested applicants can visit the company’s website to SIGN UP and start the application process from HERE.
After registering, you will have the option of receiving feedback through email or directly through the Appen Connect platform. Make sure to finish your profile if you’re interested in applying for other projects so that your account can be unlocked for more.
Outbound Advisor Intern
About the job
The chosen applicants will be expected to personally promote exceptional customer experiences by making sure that all client information and needs are accurately and completely recorded and processed. Tema will be the location of this job.
- Building rapport with customers through our outbound channel;
- Offering consumers advice on how to better utilize our services;
- Resolving issues raised by both internal and external customers promptly;
- Performing changes and updates to customers’ accounts in accordance with their requests;
- Correctly qualifying calls and /or trouble tickets in accordance with the approved code;
- Identifying and promptly escalating urgent customer-related issues appropriately;
- Promoting and protecting the Tigo brand in the course of interactions with those who contact the Call Centre;
- Gathering vital consumer insight and providing accurate records of all customer interactions.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND Certificate;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good phone manner in English and Twi/Ga/Hausa
- Must be a resident of Tema and its environs;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Must have a confident and pleasant personality;
- Must have a high personal standard and be results-driven;
- Must have good writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be a team player
Salary ranges from one thousand Ghana Cedis to three thousand Ghana Cedis (1k to 3k) per month.
How To Apply for The Job
Click HERE to Apply online.
Office Secretary At Habitat for Humanity – Ghana
Summary Of Responsibilities
- Secretarial and financial duties will be expected of the Office Secretary. As the Secretary, she will concentrate on making sure that the national office is suitable for carrying out HFH Ghana’s duties. The capacity to manage all visitors and inquiries, properly equip and maintain the accessories and supplies required for the office staff to do its duties, and support all the departments in their operations are all requirements for this role.
- The Office Secretary will have other responsibilities in the Finance department that may be given to her, such as assisting with the compilation of monthly or quarterly reports..
- Secretarial/Front desk management:
- Understand and articulate the Mission of HFH Ghana including the goal, mission statement and focus, the history, and the larger efforts of HFHI on a global level.
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies for all HFH Ghana needs.
- Provide technical support for document creation, data entry, photocopying, printing, and faxing for all departments.
- In charge of preparing homeowner certificates to pay off homeowners
- Greets visitors, ascertains their needs and assists them with their problems or refers them to appropriate persons
- Answers telephone inquiries from the public and gives callers appropriate information or directs calls to the appropriate person or department that would have relevant information
- Develop and maintain an effective approach to incoming and outgoing e-mail correspondence. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Downloading messages daily and keeping central files on incoming and outgoing e-mails updated daily.
- Filing hard copies of incoming and outgoing e-mails to appropriate files.
- Archiving e-mails at the end of each month leaving only the last three months of e-mails on the computer.
- Draft responses to routine letters in consultation with her Supervisor
- Provide logistical support for all external venue needs including those for guests, workshops, work –camps, and other events.
- Work as a team member of HFH Ghana and its parent organization, HFH International.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by HR Administrator, Senior Accounts Officer, and the Senior Management team
- National Office Financial Duties:
- Primarily be the custodian of the National Office Petty cash imprest ensuring that all payments from the petty cash follow all the necessary policies and procedures;
- To balance and reconcile petty cash on a regular basis to detect mistakes, and prevent the float from being depleted before it’s replenished;
- To keep petty cash safe at all times to prevent theft ensuring that all fraud and intended fraud are reported through the fraud notification procedure for prompt action.
- Assist each month, with the proper and timely completion of the HFHG, accounts submissions, and prior approval by the Finance & Administration Manager;
- Enter all petty cash approved vouchers onto HFHG postable templates and maintain a cash log and a ledger for the National Office petty cash which details all expenses by budget and project code;
- Responsible for updating and reconciling the Consolidated Assets Register on a monthly basis;
- Process all invoices for goods and services in the bank payment vouchers for submission to the Finance department for payment.
- Collate all expense reports from staff for all onward submission to the finance department for processing;
- Follow up on all loans paid off by homeowners and ensure that homeowner certificates have been printed and submitted to the respective homeowners.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Computer literate. Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook abilities are required, Microsoft Access abilities are preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple duties and tasks.
- Ability to respond to urgent requests for information or services.
- The person must be a FEMALE and must not be more than 25 years old at the time of the application
- At least three years of relevant corporate or business experience in secretarial duties or front office management preferably with an NGO.
- HND Secretaryship and Management Studies/ Administration or Bachelor in Management Studies from any recognized tertiary institution.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click the link below and fill out the online application form with all the necessary information.
Security Supervisor – Process Plant
The Obuasi Gold Mine is now being renovated by AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited to become a cutting-edge, effective, and long-term profitable enterprise. The fully automated underground mining operation is planned to mine up to 5,000 t of ore per day on average.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join our hardworking team as the Security Supervisor – Process Plant.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants follow this link to Apply and Get more descriptions about the job.
Quality Control Inspector
For their vehicle assembling facility in Tema, Japan Motors is hiring the following position: Quality Control Inspector. It will be the responsibility of qualified individuals to ensure that vehicles are assembled well and finished.
1k-3k (Ghana Cedis)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications and thorough CVs to one of the following addresses via email or regular mail:
Postal Box AN 5216
Follow this link for detailed job description.